Latest Local News
- Alaskans Brace for Voting Rights Debate in U.S. Senate
- Gulf Fishermen Surveyed on Climate Change
- Project Homeless Connect Set for Next Week
- Blue Mussel Population Nearly Completely Wiped Out, Researchers Try to Find Out Why
- From Jetsetter to RAVN Pilot
- HEA Elections Will See Two Long-Time Members Move On
- Across an Ocean, Alaskans Hear an Underwater Volcano Erupt
- HEA Aims for Reaching 50 Percent Renewable Energy by 2025
- New District 9 Assemblyman Settling In
KBBI Original Shows
Host Jay Barrett welcomes Alaska Public Health Nurse Lorne Carroll and South Peninsula Hospital spokesperson Derotha Ferraro to discuss the current surge of Omicron Covid-19 cases.
Hear pitches from a dozen non-profits that are helping improve life in and around Homer.
Guests from Cook Inlet Counseling and All Things Addiction Coalition discuss recovery options.
Jeff Lockwood sits down with the Grog Shop's Patrick Driscoll for a journey through Germany and beyond with the enigmatic, shapeshifting Riesling.
Recent KBBI Posts